From July 12th to July 30th
The Kaimukī MSC will be open to the public Monday through Thursday from 2:00 PM to 8:00 PM
We will continue to open/lock the gate for our Members and follow guidelines for moving cones to gain access to campus after 5:00 PM.
Effective August 2, 2021:
- Hours of Operations for Kaimukī MSC are Monday through Thursday from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
- Please do not arrive on campus before 4pm.
- If the gate is closed at the entrance, please call us and we will come out to meet you.
- All services will be by Appointment Only – No walk-ins will be allowed.
- Appointments to be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- At all times, everyone is required to:
- Wear a facial covering over your nose and mouth. Face shields are allowed but only in addition to a facial covering.
- Maintain appropriate social distancing.
- To access services inside the building, everyone will be required to have their temperature taken by a staff member and answer a brief series of COVID-related questions.
Kaimukī Media Service Center
Manager: Jennifer Nakamura
Hours of Operation: Monday through Thursday, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM by appointment only
Location: Kaimukī High School, 2705 Kaimukī Avenue Building K, Honolulu, HI 96816
Mini Studio Availability: Tuesday and Thursday, 5 PM – 7 PM
Edit Bay Availability: 2 appointments, 4 PM – 8 PM