Aloha future ‘Ōlelo Series Producers!
A friendly reminder – the current season will expire December 31, 2019. We are currently collecting series requests for the 2020 season. The deadline to submit your series request form is Monday, September 30, 2019. Please fill out the series request form (below) and return it to any Media Service Center or send it by mail to the Series Application Team.
|Kaimukī Media Center||Māpunapuna Media Center||Nānākuli Media Center|
|Kaimukī High School||1122 Māpunapuna Street||Nānākuli High & Intermediate|
|2705 Kaimukī Avenue, Bldg. K||Honolulu, HI 96819||89-980 Nānākuli Avenue, Q-203|
|Honolulu, HI 96816||Waiʻanae, HI 96792|
|Wahiawā Media Center||Waipahu Media Center||Kāneʻohe Media Center|
|Leilehua High School||Waipahu Intermediate School||King Intermediate School|
|1515 California Avenue||94-455 Farrington Hwy||46-155 Kamehameha Hwy|
|Wahiawā, HI 96786||Waipahu, HI 96797||Kāneʻohe, HI 96744|
|Mail to: Series Application Team|
|1122 Māpunapuna Street|
|Honolulu, HI 96819|
The following timeline will help you prepare for your series beginning January 1, 2020:
- September 30, 2019: Series Request Forms due to ‘Ōlelo
- Requests received after September 30th will be considered only after all other requests have been processed. HD (high definition) shows will be given priority over SD (standard definition) shows.
- October 31, 2019: Deadline to submit three new shows in order to be considered for a series timeslot (pertains to brand new series only)
- November 19, 2019: Announcement of 2020 Series Timeslots
- Returning producers should promote their 2020 timeslots in their December 2019 episode and short promos. Producers of new series should promote their 2020 timeslots by submitting a short promo for air.
- January 1, 2020: New Series Timeslots begin
Don’t miss out, get your request in by September 30!