Aloha future ‘Ōlelo Series Producers!
A friendly reminder – the current season will expire December 31, 2023. We are currently collecting series requests for the 2024 season. The deadline to submit your series request form is Saturday, October 14, 2023. Please fill out the series request form and return it to the Mapunapuna Media Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or send it by mail to the Programming Department.
|Mail to: Programming Department|
|1122 Māpunapuna Street|
|Honolulu, HI 96819|
The following timeline will help you prepare for your series beginning January 1, 2024:
- October 14, 2023: Series Request Forms due to ‘Ōlelo
- Requests received after October 14th will be considered only after all other requests have been processed.
- October 31, 2023: Deadline to submit three new shows in order to be considered for a series timeslot (pertains to brand new series only). Current series holders do not need to submit three new shows to continue in the new year.
- Around Thanksgiving: Announcement of 2024 Series Timeslots
- Returning producers should promote their 2023 timeslots in their December 2023 episode and short promos. Producers of new series should promote their 2024 timeslots by submitting a short promo for air.
- January 1, 2024: New Series Timeslots begin
Don’t miss out, get your request in by October 14!