Aloha future ‘Ōlelo Series Producers!
A friendly reminder – the current season will expire December 31, 2021. We are currently collecting series requests for the 2022 season. The deadline to submit your series request form is Thursday, September 30, 2021. Please fill out the series request form and return it to any Media Service Center or send it by mail to the Series Application Team.
|Kaimukī Media Center||Māpunapuna Media Center||Nānākuli Media Center|
|Wahiawā Media Center||Waipahu Media Center||Kāneʻohe Media Center|
|Mail to: Series Application Team|
|1122 Māpunapuna Street|
|Honolulu, HI 96819|
The following timeline will help you prepare for your series beginning January 1, 2022:
- September 30, 2021: Series Request Forms due to ‘Ōlelo
- Requests received after September 30th will be considered only after all other requests have been processed.
- November 1, 2021: Deadline to submit three new shows in order to be considered for a series timeslot (pertains to brand new series only)
- November 20, 2021: Announcement of 2022 Series Timeslots
- Returning producers should promote their 2022 timeslots in their December 2021 episode and short promos. Producers of new series should promote their 2022 timeslots by submitting a short promo for air.
- January 1, 2022: New Series Timeslots begin
Don’t miss out, get your request in by September 30!