Welcome to ‘Ōlelo’s member database!
- Create your own ‘Ōlelo projects
- Manage equipment/studio reservations
- Receive real-time updates on reservations
- Sign up for training
If you are already a registered member, login HERE.
If you have been sharing your voice on our channels, utilized our services or have taken our training and want to start your next program, you might already be a Member! All you need to do is renew your Membership by updating your contact information and you will be on your way! Contact your nearest Media Service Center to check on your Membership status.
To register as a new member, click HERE.
If you are interested in signing up for a training class:
- Click here to become an ‘Ōlelo Member.
- Enter your contact info and upload your proof of O‘ahu residency.
- When asked what service you’re interested in, select Training.
- Give us 2 business days to check your info. After your membership has been approved (or if you are already a registered Member) visit olelo.org and click on the purple Login button on the top right hand cover, then enter your username and password.
- Once you are logged in to ‘Ōlelo’s Member Database, navigate to the Courses tab. For now, all classes are held at Māpunapuna, so make sure your top-level filter is on Māpunapuna. Register for the class(es) of your choice!
View these quick tutorial videos about MCM to get you started.