Kāneʻohe Media Service Center
Manager: Donna Ylen
Hours of Operation: Monday and Thursday, 3:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Location: King Intermediate School, 46-155 Kamehameha Highway, Bldg. G, Rm. 2 Kāneʻohe, HI 96744
Contact: Phone – (808) 236-1463 | Email – email@example.com
Effective September 14, 2021:
- Hours of Operations for the Kāneʻohe MSC are Monday and Thursday from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
- Please do not arrive on campus before 3 PM.
- All services will be conducted by Appointment – we recommend appointments be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Same day appointments will be accommodated if space allows.
- At all times, everyone is required to:
- Wear a facial covering over your nose and mouth. Face shields are allowed but only in addition to a facial covering.
- Maintain appropriate social distancing.
- To access services inside the building, everyone will be required to show proof of COVID vaccination, have their temperature taken by a staff member, and answer a brief series of COVID-related questions. Please see our current COVID policies HERE.