Happy New Year!!! We hope you are healthy and safe during this trying time.
We are happy to announce that we will be bringing you some new services and training opportunities in 2021. Detailed information will be coming out about each new offering, so be on the lookout!
Our Kaimukī and Nānākuli Media Centers have resumed operations on-site at their respective schools. Kāne’ohe, Māpunapuna, Wahiawā, and Waipahu Media Centers continue to operate out of our Māpunapuna location at 1122 Māpunapuna Street. We will let you know when the rest of the Media Centers located on school campuses will reopen. We will continue to offer program submissions and equipment checkouts curbside. Availability of Mini Studios and Edit Bays remain limited at this time.
As a reminder, the following precautions have been put in place to keep everyone safe.
Hours of Operations for Media Service Centers:
- The Māpunapuna, Kāne’ohe, Wahiawā, and Waipahu MSCs, operating out of Māpunapuna, are open Monday through Friday from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM.
- The Kaimukī MSC is open Monday through Thursday from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
- The Nānākuli MSC is open Monday through Thursday from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
All services are by Appointment Only – No walk-ins are allowed.
- Appointments need to be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Edit bays are available Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Mini Studios are available Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Mentoring is available Monday through Friday.
- Please contact our Media Services staff for further information.
- High touch areas will be sanitized frequently.
- In order to access services inside the building, such as the Mini Studio or Edit Bays, everyone is required to:
- Wear a mask over your nose and mouth at all times.
- Maintain appropriate social distancing at all times.
- Have their temperature taken by a staff member upon entering the building
- Answer a brief series of COVID related questions upon entering the building.
If you have questions about making a reservation or submitting your content for air, please contact your Media Service Center, preferably by email.
Mahalo and stay safe!
‘Ōlelo Community Media