Special events such as parades, conferences, Town Hall meetings, May Day performances, concerts, and graduations are some of the many community events that may be considered for Executive Production coverage. ʻŌlelo Community Media’s Executive Productions (EP) is a service that enlists staff and volunteers to cover these community events for airing on our cable and Internet channels. If you are a community organization, you can apply for this free (once-a-year) service.
Interested in having a community event covered? Complete our EXECUTIVE PRODUCTION APPLICATION. Requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- This service is designed for events that can be documented in one continuous recording and that require minimal (or no) editing.
- Coverage is determined by factors such as crew availability, scheduling, timeliness, community reach, and safety.
- Requests must be submitted at least four weeks in advance of the event.
- Production service is free of charge for first time participants, although please see the application for incurred costs such as parking fees and crew meals.
- Submitting an application DOES NOT guarantee EP coverage.
Contact our EP team for more information.